Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Urban Art Series - Finding Nemo!


So let's start a mini series again. Street art in Paris can be found in every neighborhood. NOT to be confused with tagging, which I despise, but the creative endeavors of many street artists who do their work, I assume, in the dark of night. I'll share some of my favorites in the days to come.

Today, Nemo. His work is distinctive,  featuring the silhouette of a man with recurring rouge umbrellas and balloons. With my Paris Rouge obsession, I"ve enjoyed finding Nemo all over Paris. 

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

A curious mix, but I like it.

AsAeenBySusan said...

Sometimes even some tagging can be colorful and very creative, which makes it difficult not to acknowledge it as an art form of its own. But I do like this.

Daryl said...

what defines art? tagging, graffiti, street art? if its not defacing something i think its all art

Jeanie said...

I do like this!