Thursday, April 9, 2020

Flower School Paris Catherine Muller

Meet one of my newest friends in Paris, the delightful Catherine Muller. I learned of Catherine through some friends here in Birmingham and started following her on Instagram before my last trip. I decided to contact her,  and she graciously agreed to allow me to visit her flower school and take photographs. She and her entire staff welcomed Mary and me to her lovely shop on rue des Pyramides.  For the next several days I will share photos from our visit.

These are uncertain times right now, but if you are an amateur flower arranger or a pro, you can dream about attending one of her three day schools in her Paris, London or New York locations. You will not be disappointed!



Flower School Catherine Muller
1 rue des Pyramides
75001 Paris

1 comment: