Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Paris Photo 2017


After YEARS I was finally ble to experience Paris Photo in 2017. Each trip in November, I gave it great thought and always decided it would probably mean waiting in long lines to enter, even if I had a ticket. This day, Peter, Mary and I were headed to the Petit Palais for an exhibit when I looked toward the Grand Palais and discovered there was not line that I could see! Peter spoke with a guard and voila! I walked up, paid my 30 euros and was inside. This was also my first time under the fabulous glass and steel dome of the Grand Palais, so I experienced an adrenaline rush just wanting to photograph every inch. That and the hundreds of photography exhibition booths was just as Meredith Mullins had warned, sensory overload. I wandered without an organized plan but managed to experience the architecture and the photography. More photographs to come this week!

Paris Photo 2019, November 7-10. 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

I'd enjoy that.

Tamera said...

Oooo, I can't wait to see more! It sounds wonderful!