Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Who's There??




French Stranger #39

My very last day in Paris, I decided that if I walked past any courtyards with open doors, I was going to venture in and have a look. I was in "what have I got to lose " mode. As I peeked in here, this young lady who was having a little smoke break, walked around to see who was there. We chatted and I learned that she was from Tennessee, in Paris to visit her boyfriend. ( How romantic!!!) Thanks Mary for this nice photo! Snooping paid off here.

6 comments:

Jean Spitzer said...

I love the composition, the contrast between light and shadowed areas, and the colors.

Kcalpesh said...

Nice silhouette. The mystery remains unrevealed. That's what makes the picture so very interesting.

Karen said...

Going through those open doors was something I learned from Peter on my first trip to Paris. It was fun but also a little scarey.

I like this photo and it goes with your Paris Rouge series with that lovely red door.

Daryl said...

Fun .. lovely silhouette and charming cobblestone courtyard ..

LR Photography said...

An excellent composition.

PeterParis said...

You see, it works to have a look into the courtyards, push doors... A lucky encounter and a wonderful photo! :-)