Monday, July 6, 2009

What Is It? Where Is It? - Paris Puzzle IV.....SOLVED!


Well I guess I stumped my fine Francophiles this time !!  I'll admit it was a tough one.   As a matter of  fact, my photo in full won't tell you much more.  This is a spiral staircase on rue Manutention that runs beside the Palais de Tokyo!!!  To see more of the Palais you're going to have to blog jump on over to Peter's blog and check his photos of this most unusual museum. And while you're visiting over there, behave yourselves and don't get rowdy or he won't let us come back!HA   

Well here we go. One more for you to figure out . Wonder where it is????  We have had some great winners and I'm hoping for a "dark horse" that will take this one!  I'll leave it up till Wednesday. On Thursday I leave for Paris. Bonne chance!!!!

13 comments:

Lenora Regan - ShootingWithSlinky.blogspot.com said...

I really like this. Thanks for sharing!!

Daryl said...

The Arc de Triomphe ?

Rob said...

Gee, no clue this time. Give us a clue, which arrondissement? Leaving for Paris again?!

Anonymous said...

Already? did you keep the bags packed?

Starman said...

Take me with you. I'm very slim and don't take much room. The airline won't even notice the extra suitcase.

Virginia said...

DL,
Nah, no hints. You've got to dig this one out for yourself. Your prizes area going out in the mail tomorrow. Hope you like my choices.

Starman,
I do need a bag toter. Want to apply for the job? :)

Daryl,
Nope! Good guess though.

AH,
I unpacked and washed everything. I did leave some junk in there though.

Lenora,
Thanks for your visit and comment!

Rob said...

OK, I mulled this over and got it figured out. This is a spiral staircase in Paris, France. So there it is; you can't say that I'm wrong! ;)

Virginia said...

Oh yes I CAN say you're wrong! DL That is so bogus. Get on Google or something and figure this out. What a slacker!!! ha
V

Virginia said...

DL,
Peter holds the key to this answer. Maybe you make a deal with him. Who knows???HA

Thérèse said...

I have no clue whatsoever not even an idea! Did you go up those stairs?

Virginia said...

Uh.......NON, I did NOT climb those windy things! Look how high they went. Yikes!!

Sorry this one was sooooooo hard today. I'll be on the lookout in Paris for some more puzzles for you all!

PeterParis said...

Well, now I can talk... Yes, I recognised these steps, just in front of our restaurant! Nice to see you back soon! :-)

Thérèse said...

Thks for the answer.