Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dancin' in the Streets!


I have featured this fabulous street dancing on the rue Mouffetard previously. Aujourd' hui, just one photo. Sometimes, one photograph says it all.

I arrived in Paris today. I will be in here for nine glorious days and then return to Fontaine-Fourches , France where I will lead a small but I'm sure a very productive photography workshop. The countryside there is remarkable. I'm planning to let members of the group contribute photographs to my blog. I think this will be a great addition to my blog.

Thank you all for bearing with me on both of my blogs as I hop, skip and jump around.

UPDATE: My luggage has been found! That's a very good thing!

12 comments:

Starman said...

Your photos and commentary are worth a bit of hopping, skipping and jumping.

marley said...

Glad you were reunited with your clothes!

Harriet said...

Glad to know that all is well.

Anonymous said...

Ah, it feels good to sleep in your own jammies (or pennies).

Glad you're on solid ground!

Mademoiselle Gramophone said...

I shall hoist a baguette in your honor.

Bastille Day is coming. (heh!)

Louis la Vache said...

Great photo, Virginia! The expression on the little girl's face is priceless!

See if you can find those Hexagon-F badges for ol' «Louis» if you have a moment....

Karen said...

I so enjoy your photos and appreciate you sharing your adventures in France. Enjoy yourself and don't wear yourself out.

alice said...

A very good thing, indeed! I'm looking forward to see the work of your "pupils"!

AnyHoo said...

Virg,
Go on wich yo bad sef!

The Maestro

MadAboutParis said...

I want that GOLD SKIRT!!!
xx,
M

Jane Hards Photography said...

I want whatever they are drinking. High spirits indeed. Guess what I can compete this week... I got the belly dancers.

Unknown said...

Probably coffee. Michel, Viviane, Gisèle and little Hannah.