Friday, June 26, 2009

Pétanque at the Palais Royal

Deux

Earlier I posted some photos of some gentlemen at Jardins du Luxembourg that showed me the ropes of pétanque here.  I heard from a reader that has the Pétanque America blog.  Check  out his blog to find more information on the game.  The evening we spent at the Palais Royal with our Birmingham friends, I walked up on this cute group playing as the sun set.  They were equally as spirited but added a new "accessory" in the other hand! 


Apparently the Heineken is a new pétanque accessory for the younger set.


100 French Strangers  #14, 15, 16, 17, and 18

3 comments:

Starman said...

I've never seen young'uns playing petanque.

Maya said...

I love that first action shot with the ball in the air and the red shoes! Heineken? Who knew?

Daryl said...

Ahaaa .. lovely and the strangers .. handsome