Sunday, August 16, 2009

100 French Strangers - The Waiters

Anyone still wondering WHY I love Paris???
French Stranger #34

Alberto
French Stranger #35

Drawing pictures for our 4 year old endeared him to our lunch group!
French Stranger #36


You didn't think I'd run out did you??? Heavens, I've got quite a few left in the can. Aujourd hui, some delightful French waiters and a maitre d'. Oh la la !

Check out my friend Janet's blog, DC Confidential, for a rather humorous photo documenting our trek to the dome of the Sacre Coeur a few weeks ago.

8 comments:

Harriet said...

Even when enlarged I can't read the name of the street in that first photo --- keeping your favorite haunts and favorite waiters a secret, are you????

Love that photo of you and Peter over on DC Confidential's blog.

Virginia said...

All I can tell you is it's near the fountain down from the Sorbonne. That help?? I am not good at documenting where and when. I need to improve on that since I realize now everyone likes to share places to eat and see.
V

Karen said...

Oh, I love Alberto. That photo popped up first as the page was loading and made me smile from ear to ear. What a face. Whoever said that French waiters weren't friendly was an idiot. They are lovely.
I can't wait.. 6 more weeks.. sigh.

Anonymous said...

The waiter on top looks like he's midway through a dance step a la Gene Kelly.

Daryl said...

Oh la la .. such handsome men

Harriet said...

PS: Love the song Je Reviens Te Chercher on your sidebar.

Maya said...

They are all cuties!

Rob said...

I thought Paris imposed a smoking ban city wide. That's what I love about Paris, the individualized anarchy.