Thursday, March 24, 2011

Where Is This? - You Know!


You devoted Francophiles know don't you??? Let's see how many can guess.  The brass, the chairs, the columns... j'adore!   Hint, one of my favorite spots for champagne and just about anything!!!

For my Birmingham area readers I will be offering another series of photography classes. Designed for amateur photographers with any type digital/film camera who want to be more creative and learn to take better family and vacation photos.

Community Education South
April 18-May 16
6:00-8:00 PM

For more information:
Contact me at virgjones@gmail.com

12 comments:

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Wonderful framing of the subject in repetition ...

Anonymous said...

Place des Vosges?! Love the picture!

Hana de Prague said...

Place Colette, Café Le Nemours, of course!
Bonjour, Virginia, I discouvered your blog last week and spent several evenings to read it completely. Your photos are wonderful, I like them very very much. They make me dream about the town I love so much! By the way, I am another Paris blogger (www.pariz-pro-pokrocile.blog.cz).
Hana de Prague

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Well since Hana jumped in with the correct answer, I do not have to disqualify myself. With your description and no photo I could have guessed - hah!

Lots of great memories in your wonderful photo!

Bises,
G

Pamela said...

Great photo! I loved yesterday's photo and never got a chance to comment. Just seeing all those colours makes me think summer!
How I would love to take one of your photography classes!! So much I need to learn.

Daryl said...

Someday....

Starman said...

Geez, I have no clue (cough, cough).

Harriet said...

I'm guessing that a colorful Metro stop is nearby. Great photo!

MadAboutParis said...

You and I have tipped a few flutes there...and last time a most tasty AND colorful croque monsieur, to quote Genie MIAM MIAM!

Jilly said...

Marvellous!

Vreni said...

I would also say Place Colette, "Café Nemours". I was there once, on a sunny Novmeber day in 2010, I even could sit outside. Good memories... ;-)

Linda Carswell said...

This fabulous cafe was in the same street that I stayed in in Paris (for 10 weeks)....we were regulars at this particular cafe....I miss it so much!!!