Saturday, December 27, 2014

Ma Journée à Paris - Part I




This last trip I found myself alone in Paris due to a last minute change of plans.  I embraced the chance to do whatever I wanted,  at my own pace.  I left our flat on rue Bonaparte and headed up the street to the Seine, crossed over and first thing, spotted Monsieur on his hands and knees.  Intrigued I headed straight towards him, snapping photos the whole way.  This begins a mini-series of sorts.  I will share my day with you in photos. Tomorrow, you will see more of Monsieur and find out just what he was about.

9 comments:

Jilly said...

Lovely photo. I see the chalk! Or I think I do....

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Intriguing image Virginia, tres curious as to what this gentleman is up to :)

Stuart said...

Whatever it is, he's really into it.

William Kendall said...

I've seen people like this doing chalk art. Some of them are very, very good at it.

sukicart said...

What fun!

Julia said...


Feliz Navidad, espero que el próximo año venga cargado de proyectos mágicos, y mucha ilusión. Un abrazo y muchos besos des de elracodeldetall.blogspot.com, Os espero .( • ~ • )


* ♕ * * * * * * *
…../..\……./\…*.... .... …__██__…..*……
…./….\…../..\……*....*...….( • • )…..*…….*
…/_…_\…/….\……*.…..─(░•░)─….*…**
./.…......\../_…_\…*....*......(░ • ░)……*...*
../______\######....*......*...............*.....*.....
===============================
❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
*M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉

Jack said...

It is a good street portrait, in the genre "Man on his knees."

Mary said...

Wonderful photo! I can't wait to see more. :)

Jeanie said...

I can't wait to see more of your wonderful journey!