Monday, December 29, 2014

Ma journée à Paris III- Tuileries


As I left the sidewalk chalk artist, I took a quick stroll down to the quai for photos, came back, and walked over the bridge to the Louvre and Jardin des Tuileries.  This biker seemed too good to pass up as I made my way down to the gardens. I have always loved Tuileries.  This day, it was rather dreary but I was almost alone here. Given the masses of tourists in the spring and summer, I think I prefer a gray day with room to explore!


 "This last trip I found myself alone in Paris due to a last minute change of plans.  I embraced the chance to do whatever I wanted,  at my own pace."
This is the third in a mini-series that started earlier this week.  I hope you will come back often as I share my special day in Paris with my readers.

6 comments:

Jeanie said...

I'm really enjoying these posts, V. And love the cyclist!

James said...

Great series!

"Given the masses of tourists in the spring and summer, I think I prefer a gray day with room to explore!" Amen!

William Kendall said...

Paris really is quite beautiful in the fall.

Alexa said...

I'm away and finding it hard to comment every day, but want you to know how much I'm enjoying these shots of your special journee. Fantastique, ma chere!

Harriet said...

Love all those street lights in black and white.

Jack said...

Very nice perspective and composition, Virginia. Even without the rider, the row of street lights would be good, but inserting the bicycle rider aiming toward the interesting part of the scene gives it a wow factor.