Sunday, November 19, 2017

I'm Home!


Another fabulous trip to Paris is in the books. It was a jam packed 8 days, and I'm so grateful to my dear Paris travel amie Mary Gilbert, and my Paris ami Peter Olson, for making it all happen. It was a wonderful week in the city I know consider my second home. I can't wait to share my photographs with all of you, my faithful followers.

Mary and I trekked to the rooftop of Galeries Lafayette late one afternoon to capture the sunset.  I will never tire of this view!

11 comments:

Deb said...

Welcome home!!!! :-)
Can't wait for those pictures!

Herm said...

Great photo....... “La dame de fer” est tres belle!

Jeanie said...

I'm glad you are home in time for the election. And I can't wait to see the photos!

Petrea Burchard said...

There's nothing else like it.

Mystica said...

It was an experience for me too. One I'd love to repeat!

phylcar said...

Can't wait to see you new pictures! Merci!

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

Holy WOW, Virginia!!! This is a stellar picture. Thank you for sharing it. I never miss one of your posts, they're always inspiring.

We're headed to Paris in June and so looking forward to more exploration of such a lovely city.

Love your blog!!!

William Kendall said...

Welcome back!

M. Denise C. said...

Beautiful capture, Virginia!

Lois said...

Beautiful sunset and a lovely silhouette of one of my favorite landmarks!

R.Ewen said...

Virginia: It was a pleasure to meet you and Mary in Paris this November and spend some time together over lunch.
Richard and Mary