Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Enfin!

Well, it took 15 trips,  but I finally got inside the Grand Palais.  I also FINALLY was able to attend Paris Photo. It was just as Meredith Mullins warned, "Sensory overload". I was totally torn between soaking up every photograph and shooting the fabulous glass ceiling. If you are in Paris in November, be sure to attend this fabulous 3 day event.

I"m doing the BW Photo A Day Challenge on Facebook where I post a BW image a day for 7 days, no people, no words. I"m double dipping here. 

5 comments:

Petrea Burchard said...

You WILL post more photos of the Grand Palais. Pretty please?

Jeanie said...

Seriously stunning!

William Kendall said...

What a grand ceiling!

Lise said...

I know just how you felt! After 10 years of trying to get in Grand Palais, we finally got to go to the Biennale des Antiquaires. It was amazing, and we were in love with every curlicue, every steel strut, every curved staircase at Grand Palais. And seeing the French flag fly through the glass ceiling!

Jack said...

Terrific. You composed this nicely.