Sunday, November 27, 2016

Sunday Church Series


Just last Sunday, hard to believe it's been only a week,  I worshipped at the majestic  American Cathedral in Paris. This was my third service, and I always look forward to worshipping in this glorious cathedral. Two young members of the congregation read Scripture flawlessly, Dean Lucinda Laird gave a thought provoking message, and the choir sang a favorite of mine, "King of Love My Shepherd Is." After the service, visitors are invited the back of the sanctuary for coffee and warm greetings from staff and members. If you have not attended or visited, I urge you to do so on your next trip to Paris.

The American Cathedral in Paris
23, avenue George V
75008 Paris

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

I know this is one of your favorites and while I have been there, never for service. A good thing to make happen next time.

William Kendall said...

An impressive steeple!