Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Mousse chocolat, je t'aime!!!




Well I was in Paris for two solid weeks and walked by this store, took photos through the window and I regret to tell you that Peter and I did not go in. Now I see when researching the store that what I photographed was not ice cream but their Bar à mousses aux chocolat!! I walked past a chocolate mousse BAR. I don't think I'll ever get over this and be able to move on with my life. On the other hand, had I indulged, I would have been there every single day and.....

69 rue de Bac
75006 Paris

5 comments:

Jeanie said...

There is but one consolation for such a sad error in judgment. You will be back!

William Kendall said...

You must rectify that the next time you're there!

RedPat said...

OMG! to think there is such a place!

Petrea Burchard said...

Oh dear god, Virginia, you have sinned greatly. It's a good thing you have your Sunday church series.

The Sabbatical Chef said...

I love the comments from your friends, Virginia! Moi aussi, j'adore la mousse au chocolat!! C'est trop bon!