Wednesday, April 1, 2015

CDP Theme Day - Self Portrait


1 avril, which means another City Daily Photo Theme Day. This month's theme is Self Portrait. I had a few choices as I sometimes like to catch myself in a Paris window. I chose this one today from 2014, when my dear Paris ami Peter ( Peter's Paris) was caught with me in this window. It's a perfect choice because Peter is often by my side in Paris, leading the way to new places to enjoy and photograph!

Please click HERE to see all the other City Daily Photobloggers' as they share their theme day selfies!

13 comments:

Jack said...

Ahhh, very nice, Virginia.

MadAboutParis said...

Fantastique...2 of my FAVORITE people!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Looks like you two are having lots of fun in Paris Virginia :)

William Kendall said...

Creative, and spectacular architecture beyond!

Sharon said...

Perfect shot for today's theme.

Alexa said...

Lucky you! (Peter too, for that matter) :~}

RedPat said...

Nice one!

Jane Hards Photography said...

Quick flick through the CDP portal this thumbnail jumped out. Had to be yours. I think Vivian would approve.

Denton said...

lucky Peter (smile)

Stuart said...

We are indeed on the same page for this event. You were prescient to have gotten some candidate shots. Well done!

Kate said...

It's perfect!

Jeanie said...

What a great portrait! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Joyful picture, even in black and white