Sunday, June 30, 2019

City Daily Photo Theme Day - Bleu


I"m as guilty as the rest of you Paris lovers, I am resistant to change in the city I love. Considering its age, things have moved slowly but at other times, it seems those special Parisian icons we cherish are being run out of town a bit too quickly. Take the kiosks. Sadly they will soon be replaced with newer, more weather proof and modern replacements. Pass the tissues. The very thought makes me sad, but I don't have to sit in that hot little cubicle all day selling magazines and le Monde. So today our monthly theme is BLEU so I thought these charming blue umbrellas were very fitting.

As you know after all these years, it's the first of the month and another THEME DAY has rolled around. To see what my fellow CDP bloggers have chosen, click HERE!