Monday, May 21, 2018

Joyeux Anniversaire!


 I don't normally celebrate birthdays on the blog , but this one is very special. Today my dear Paris amie, Mary Gilbert, is celebrating her birthday. She and I met via Virtual Tourist after my first trip to Paris in 2007. Since then, we've lost count of how many times we have been lucky enough to be in Paris together. She's taught me so much about Paris, is my experienced and patient navigator, and the very dearest /easiest travel companion anyone could ever ask for.  Joyeux anniversaire, Mar. Here's hoping we have a few more trips in us! xxx V

4 comments:

Petrea Burchard said...

Happy birthday to Mary. What a good friend you've found.

I feel so much heartache when I think of Paris, it's as though I lived there once and am aching to go home.

Daryl said...

happy birthday to Mary ..she really is one special person, an incredible navigator who i love getting lost with ...

William Kendall said...

Happy Birthday to Mary!

MadAboutParis said...

Virginie...thanks so much for the BlogSpace...and thanks to Petrea, Daryl & William for your wishes.
May we all have many MANY more trips to Paris with good health and with awestruck admiration.
xx,
M
PS-my navigation prowess has slipped a notch - don't hesitate to question EVER!