Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Déjeuner


Merci to my friend Keri Ofshe for taking me to this lovely restaurant just across from Luxembourg Gardens. I had just arrived in Paris after a long trek from CDG to her apartment on Île Saint Louis and this lovely lunch was perfect. La Cusine de Phillpe is family owned and known for their soufflés.


25 rue Servandoni
75006 Paris

For my Birmingham readers:
 will again be teaching From Snapshots to Creative Photographs at Vestavia Hills United Methodist Church's Conservatory of the Arts beginning Thursday, September 10th for 5 weeks. Please visit their website for online registration! 
http://vhumc.org/ministries/coa/visualart/

5 comments:

Joe said...

My daughter is in Paris at the moment V. I do hope she gets to the Luxembourg gardens.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

So PRETTY!

William Kendall said...

Just right in black and white.

Jack said...

Charming.

Alexa said...

Lucky you! (I'm taking note for next time.)