Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Automne à Paris - Fontaine Medicis


As many of you know, I've traveled to Paris in January for the last four years. It's easier for me to travel at that time but I have longed to see Paris in another season. This November trip, I found her in all her autumn splendor.  I'll be sharing some favorites for the next week or so. Today, a late afternoon stroll through the Jardin du Luxembourg, and the leaves falling around the Medici Fountain, made it even more beautiful.  

12 comments:

Joe said...

When we travel it is often in Autumn. This photo with its steps of leave is gorgeous V.

Alain said...

Les statues n'ont jamais froid.

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

C'est une très belle prise que cet angle de fontaine... j'aime les feuilles d'automne venues mourir à ses pieds.

Gros bisous

Alexa said...

You captured it beautifully, V!

Jeanie said...

One of my favorite places! Beautiful photo!

Harriet said...

This photo definitely says "Autumn in Paris." Like your composition.

Malyss said...

Paris is always beautiful, no matter the season.Your pic is very beautiful!

Sharon said...

One of my favorite places in Paris.

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

I have been in different seasons too , Love them all , my next one has to be in Winter , would love to see it in the snow :-)

William Kendall said...

That is beautiful!

JL LEAL said...

Great picture!

Starman said...

We've been in Paris in every season. Our favorite time is August-September.